Vegetation Studio 1.0 Release Candidate 1 with patch
|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||October 31, 2017|
|Last Updated||October 31, 2017|
- Fixed shader warning on MinPostFilter.shader
- Fixed line shift on MeshExtention.cs
- Fixed trying to read a cutoff value from a material with no parameter
- Fix for render loop issue when material was missing.
- Replaced some occurances of touch bend in inspectors. Touch react now.
1.0 RELEASE CANDIDATE 1: OCTOBER 30 , 2017
- All components help icon now linked to documentation pages on the website.
- Added a TerrainDetail mask. This is configured by the terrain detail importer
- Trees are now culled by camera frustum. Potential shadowcasters outside are rendered as shadows only.
- Enabled per item LODs on objects and Large objects. Shadow culling on Large object shadows. This allows for proper exclusion of non visible trees and less load on the GPU.
- Changed Vegetation Item drop zones UI. they allow for mulit selection drag and drop now.
- Touch Bend system renamed to TouchReact system. This might require adding TouchReact and Mesh components to objects again.
- Cleanup of package. Post processing removed. Profile still included
- Merged Height/Steepness and Scale/rotation groupes in Vegetation System Editor
- Compute shader renderloop is set as default to disabled. It can be enabled on the Render tab.
- Changed minimum LOD factor to 0.15
- Scene Vegetation Baker can now export grass and plants also.
- Scene Vegetation Baker has setting for static export.
- GC cleanup in render loop.
- SunDirectionalLight is set at Reset() event.
- Set PersistentVegetationStoragePackage to [PreferBinarySerialization]. Saving the binary data as text takes to much space,memory and time. Only affects new packages
- Added setting to load terrain detail mask to memory. Default setting is false.
- Added an extra float4 as control data to the structured buffer passed to the indirect shaders. for future use.
- Removed compiler warnings in 2017.2
- NavMeshObstacle center not showing on capsule mode UI
- Reduced memory use on VegetationColorMaskCreator
- Fix error where compute shaders would not be initialized if starting with compute shaders disabled
- Fixe error in Billboard system that could happeen with run-time instantiated terrains
- Removed VR related compile error.
- Fixed bounds calculation wrong on prefabs with an scale of != 1;
- Fix for potential error with missing materials on VegetationPrefabs
- Fixed potential error in MeshUtils when calculating the bounds of a prefab.