Vegetation Studio 1.0 Release Candidate 2 with patch 1
|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||November 3, 2017|
1.0 RELEASE CANDIDATE 2: NOVEMBER 3 , 2017
- All components now have documentation direct links from the upper right corner help icon on the components.
- Added additional testing to reduce work in update function for terrains out of distance.
- Added setting to use CPU frustum culling and individual LODs on Objects and LargeObjects.
- Inspector UI changes on BillboardSystem, ColliderSystem, TerrainSystem,PersistentVegetationStorage and VegetationStudioManager
- Enable instancing will only be set to enabled if it is disabled. Was triggering file change for source control.
- Removed error that could happen in editor mode with no sceneview visible.
- Changed some UI textures to transparent versions.
- Updated UI logo on TouchReact components
- Removed post processing stack behaviour from demo scene camera
- Removed collider with importer warning in 2017.2
- Fixed missing UI image