Vegetation Studio Beta 3.1 Core
|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||July 13, 2017|
Core only, no demo scene
Beta 3.1: July 13, 2017
- Runtime colliders and spawned objects now have a RuntimeObjectInfo component with a reference to the VegetationItem class it is created for. Get this component from the GameObject to get more info about the VegetationItem
- There is now a scale setting on box, sphere and capsule TouchBendColliders. Usefull to increase the affected area of ragdoll colliders etc.
- Added a 2nd level culling on trees. there is no overlap distance between trees and billboards now.
- Added source LOD for Billboards. Users can decide what Speedtree LOD to use for the billboard generation.
- Fix offset to be local space on colliders
- billboards not visible is not affected by API respawn.
- Fixed OnBeforeDestroyColliderDelegate not called when clearing all colliders
- Fixed billboard Atlas max resolution not set to 4096px
- Fixed render bug on billboard Atlas generation.
- Fixed VegetationSystem inspector error with empty vegetation Package
- Fixed bug with assigning terrain texture rules on vegetation package with “no textures”. Textures images now direct from terrain in these cases.
- Fixed error when removing the last vegetation package
- Added info on terrain textures tab when no textures package is selected.