Vegetation Studio Beta 4.1 Core
|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||August 7, 2017|
|Last Updated||August 7, 2017|
BETA 4.1: AUGUST 07, 2017
- New texture mask type. Colormask. It allows you to select a color and tolerance range form a mask texture. Option to get density from alpha or tolerance accuracy.
- Adding option for masks to store texture in VegetationPackage or on Vegetation system. This is used if you have multiple terrains using the same VegetationPackage and different mask textures.
- Added WindController component. Used to inject wind data to the VegetationStudio grass if used in a scene with no VegetationSystem.
- New curve editor that allows for editing height and steepness rules direct in inspector.
- New curve editor for VegetationBeacon falloff
- Sceneview now refreshes when leaving sleep mode
- Added Paste Values option when copying vegetation items.
- Updated UnityTerrainData.cs You can now disable the c++ dll used for some math in windows standalone mode by defining VS_NO_HEIGHTMAP_DLL as a compiler define. System will fallback to c# version of the same code.
- VegetationStudio will now compile on Unity 5.5 releases, there is limited functionality. Instanced Indirect(grass does not work), shaders must manually be enabled for instancing in code. 5.5 Will not be a supported unity version.
- Fix for wrong rotation on TextureMasks
- Enable instancing for grass patches generated by Grass Patch Generator
- Fixed wrong initial rotation on billboards
- Storing texturemasks on VegetationSystem component now works good with multiple vegetation systems using the same vegetation package
- Changed warning for missing camera.
- VegetationMasks needs to be enabled to edit.
- Adjusted height on the Start vegetation systems button