Vegetation Studio Beta 4.5 Full
|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||August 22, 2017|
|Last Updated||August 22, 2017|
Beta 4.5: August 22, 2017
- Added inverse texture mask setting
- Added rotate texture mask setting
- New “Disable in editor” mode on RuntimePrefabSpawner
- Grass patch generator does now keep plane aspect ratio when adding random scale.
- Added setting to force disable/enable + GC cleanup when saving the scene. You can turn this on/off in editor tab.
- Billboards now rotate correct against the Gameview camera in editor mode also.
- Removed Grass and Billboard debug keywords. Will increase shader compile speed
- Renamed Grass and Billboard shaders. Materials should auto upgrade. Meta file not changed.
- Renamed Billboard diffuse/normal atlas shaders
- Renamed shaders for touchBend/React system
- Renamed TerrainHeatmap shader
- Removed “Disable in editor mode” setting for vegetationSystem component. This is not needed after sleep mode
- Added define VS_USE_HEIGHTMAP_DLL to enable native dll for height map steepness lookup in editor also.
- Copy paste vegetation item will now copy texture mask rules also.
- Added refresh height map button on debug tab
- Fixed a bug in the bake billboards function.
- Added baked billboards origin fix. would happen when VegetationSystem was not on 0,0,0
- Added text on run-time prefab spawner.
- Changed random seed calculation on the RuntimePrefabSpawner. multiple prefabs on the same Vegetation Item now have different random spawn chance.
- Removed some GC generation when using the native DLL to sample the height map in standalone Windows builds
- Changes to 2nd level tree distance culling calculation
- Fixed texture mask scale rule – scale multiplier
- Cleanup VegetationSystem component editor
- Saving the scene or entering play-mode will now restore the terrain material if heat map was active
- Added static SetCamera function to VegetationStudioManager Component
- Added static SetTerrain function to VegetationStudioManager Component