Vegetation Studio Beta 6.1 Core
|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||October 14, 2017|
BETA 6.1: OCTOBER 14 , 2017
- Added a 2nd level GPU frustum culling on instanced indirect grass and plants. This is done on top of the internal cell based culling.
- Added version of grass shader that reads wind/bend info from red vertex color channel
- New component. ObstacleMaskCreator. Use this to create an obstacle mask for the terrain. Spherecasts for obstacles on your selected layers.
- Multiple vegetation system using the same vegetation package will now sync/refresh if you add/remove or change vegetation items
- New option to assign custom mesh to colliders
- Added Overload of static AddVegetationItem that takes Texture2D to VegetationStudioManager
- Added static GetVegetationItemID(string assetGUID) to VegetationStudioManager
- Added static RemoveVegetationItemInstances to VegetationStudioManager
- Refactoring of AddVegetationItem code in VegetationSystemEditor
- Added MaskVegetationItem function to VegetationItemInstanceInfo
- Option to apply mesh rotation to items Added with API
- Baked billboards now have option to save as root gameobjects in the scene.
- ColliderSystem.BakeNavmeshColliders now returns the GameObject holding all the colliders.
- Menu option to add additional vegetation system objects for multi terrain
- Billboard culling distance wrong in VR
- Build compile error in SceneMeshRaycaster
- Build compile error in BillboardSystem
- Fixed bug in MeshUtils when enabling a vegetationSystem from a physics event
- Fixed small issue with VegetationItemMask
- Fixed billboard culling bug that could happen on none 0,0,0 terrains.
- Fixed error when adding VegetationItems using the API with a sleeping VegetationSystem
- Fixed Billboard system needed to be enabled to bake billboards.
- Fixed error that could happen when changing the amount of terrain textures in a Vegetation Package