Vegetation Studio Pro Beta 0.6.3.4
|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||September 12, 2018|
|Last Updated||September 12, 2018|
Vegetation Studio Pro beta 0.6.3.4 - 12th of September 2018
There has been some folder changes and some removed files. It is important that you remove the old folder before importing the new version.
- Package Manager requirements are now. Mathemathics, Jobs, Burst, Collections and Post-Processing. Entities is not longer needed
- Restructured code to support assembly definition files.
- Created editor and run-time assembly definition files for Vegetation Studio Pro
- Created editor and run-time assembly definition files for Touch React Pro
- Added Smoothness, occlusion and Metalic setting for billboards
- Added Specular alternative to the billboard shader
- New rotation setting for Billboards. When using "2D" billboard they only orient around the Y axis.
- No need for "unsafe code" setting in unity project.
- API changes to support Unity 2018.3 without warnings.
- In Unity 2018.3+ TerrainLayers are now created and saved to project when applying textures from vegetaton packages to terrains.
- Added Speedtree 8 ShaderController
- Added 360 degree culling mode to cameras. This can be used with 360 video export.
- Vegetation now updates when terrain height is changed with the Terrain inspector tools
- API for Refreshing heightmap exposed on VegetationStudioManager
- Removed the last use of the MathLib.dll All code in c# and burst jobs now.
- General code cleanup
- Generating splatmap now clears vegetation cache to respawn based on new splatmap
- Increased max blend distance on BiomeMaskArea to 300
- Remove a multicompile keyword not needed in the VS_Speedtree shader reducing variants needed
- Removed SetCamera static function on VegetationStudioManager. Will be replaced by AddCamera/RemoveCamera functions
- Added AddCamera and RemoveCamera static functions on VegetationStudioManager
- Added SetSunDirectionalLight static function on VegetationStudioManager
- Some Cleanup and optimization on BillboardShader
- Updated PrefabUtility.CreatePrefab to PrefabUtility.SaveAsPrefabAsset on Unity 2018.3
- Added internal functions for adding multiple terrains at the same time. Optimizing stats generation.
- Changes to progressbar when generating biome splatmaps
- Changed minimum billboard brightness from 0.5 to 0
- Fixed billboard related run-time error with multiple cameras
- Removed potential null exception error in AddVegetationMaskToVegetationSystem function.
- Fixed for BiomeMaskAreas not updating if only scale of the Transform was changed
- Fix for terrain heights not refreshing on GenerateSplatmap
- Removed error that could happen when Generating hull outline on a VegetationMaskArea with no meshRender children
- Fix for NativeArray error when using undo while painting the terrain.
- Fix for wind sampler error when adding a camera run-time
- Fix for deleted prefabs creating error. Now replaces with red cube to spot missing item.