Vegetation Studio Pro Beta 0.7.0.1
|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||September 23, 2018|
|Last Updated||September 23, 2018|
- Added PersistentVegetationStoragePackage scriptable object
- Added PersistentVegetation Storage
- Render billboards only mode on cameras. Good for water reflection cameras etc.
- Added Refresh Vegetation button om inspector. This will refresh all heightmaps and clear cache. For manual refresh after 3rd party tools changes
- Updates to UnityTerrain component to access the splatmaps befor CTS removes them to remove render passes. This requires a CTS update that is comming.
- API changes to VegetationCellSpawner class. Multiple variants of SpawnVegetationCell exposed.
- Added warning if multiple cameras are added and render direct to camera is not selected
- Billboards now render with individual MaterialPropertyBlocks per camera.
- Update some UI help texts
- Internal changes to reduce memory use for vegetation.
- TextureMaskType on TextureMaskGroup did not serialize
- Fixed missing namespace on ScriptableObjectUtiliy making a conflict with some devdogs tools
- Fixed problem with wind samplers not set up correctly when adding cameras run-time
- Fixed problem with camera compute buffers not set up when adding cameras run-time
- Fixed 2 inline out variable declarations that needed c# 7.0+
- Added fix for some tree billboards generated with an artifact at the top. Needs billboard regeneration
- Fixed EnableRuntimeSpawn not working correct for billboards
- Fix for not all terrain added automatic when pressing the add all UnityTerrains button
- Forcing sceneview repaint after "Refresh Vegetation" button
- Fixed compile warning on MeshTerrain