Vegetation Studio Pro Beta 0.9.0.4
|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||October 11, 2018|
|Last Updated||October 11, 2018|
Vegetation Studio Pro beta 0.9.0.4 - 11th of October 2018
The run-time prefab spawner is now working. Next up is a list of smaller changes, demo scene and documentation.
If you are upgrading a project from an earlier beta and want to use the Run-time Prefab Spawner just add the component to the same GameObject as the VegetationSystemPro component.
- Added Runtime prefab spawner component with all the functionality of the original in Vegetation Studio.
In addition to this
- Pooling system
- Individual distances per item
- Rules saved in biome/vegetation packages
- All culling and selection done in jobs/burst
- Enabled Collider system in editor mode
- Added Normal render mode using DrawMesh.
- Added VegetationMeshCombiner component that can help merging trees with multiple meshes
- ColliderSystem only sees distance band 0 vegetation cells as intended
- Fix for object colliders not spawning correct.
- Visibility toggle for colliders not adjusting colliders in pooling system
- Cleanup in VisibleVegetationCellSelector class
- Fix for Allocator.Temp Error on 2018.3 in RaycastTerrain when TempJob should have been used.
- Fix for Allocator.Temp Error on 2018.3 in MeshTerrain when TempJob should have been used.