Vegetation Studio Pro beta 0.6.1.1 – 16th of August 2018
- Temporary using UnityEngine.Quaterion and not Mathematics.Quaternion in a job until Unity gets the package manager synced. They pulled the namechange they posted yesterday.
Vegetation Studio Pro beta 0.6.1.0 – 16th of August 2018
- Added a Vegetation Type selector to the vegetation item list.
- Adjusted max cache size for preview images.
- remove warning about removing frustum culling on the camera. in inspector
- Add nodes on BiomeMaskArea did not work on mesh colliders.
- Fixed error with concave mesh colliders on post processing volumes.
- Fixed offset error while using floating origin and terrain texture rules
- Fix for testing updated cell bounds against all added terrains when not needed.
- Fix for terrain texture curve rules updating laggy
- Fix for compile errors when updating entity package to newer version
Vegetation Studio Pro beta 0.6.0.4 – 21th of July 2018
- Added curve rules for Height
- Added curve rules for Steepness
- UnityTerrain now have a a TerrainSourceID setting
- RaycastTerrain now have a TerrainSourceID setting
- Added Terrain Source spawning rules
- Added Randomize Position setting
- UnityTerrain component now supports multi component editing
- Texture masks
- Sea level will now only change when you press enter or the field looses focus.
- Moved visualization of VegetationSystemBounds on OnDrawGizmosSelected
- Changes to RaycastTerrain and UnityTerrain for use with floating origin. It now stores it own worldspace position to be more flexible when loading terrains.
- Errors that could happen if MeshTerrainData was not assigned to the MeshTerrain at startup.
- Added warning when trying to generate mesh terrain BHV tree with no MeshTerrainData object.
- Removed compilation errors if post processing stack 2.0 was not installed
- Fix for splatmapArray not created error that could happen when unloadin terrains while moving camera.
- Fix for billboards not refreshing when adjusting height and steepness curve rules.